|Discover the full programme for the FENS Forum 2020 online!
Featuring 56 parallel symposia, more than 3,500 abstracts and 20 plenary and special lectures, the FENS Forum aims to bring together experts in all fields of neuroscience and facilitate discussions at the forefront of our current understanding of modern brain science
Get an idea of what this edition of the Forum has in store by discovering the full scientific programme on the FENS Forum website
. FENS and the British Neuroscience Association are looking forward to seeing you in Glasgow, from 11th to 15th July 2020 for the 12th FENS Forum of Neuroscience!
- Call for Forum events (networking and satellite events):
- 2 December 2019: early deadline to be included in the Preliminary Programme
- 20 April 2020: final deadline
- Early registration and abstract submission: 1 December 2019 - 18 February 2020
- FENS-IBRO/PERC travel grant applications: 1 December 2019 - 18 February 2020