The programme of the FENS Forum 2020
has been announced!
FENS Forum 2020 offers a high quality and wide-ranging scientific programme, designed to showcase the frontiers of neuroscience. With 56 parallel symposia, more than 3,500 abstracts and 20 plenary and special lectures, the Forum will provide a great platform to discuss science and learn about new concepts and technological developments
Forum will also feature new session types, including a series of mini conferences and a Grand Debate on hot neuroscience topics.
Fritjof Helmchen, Chair of the Scientific Programme Committee, states: “We had to select from more symposium proposals than ever before and I am enthusiastic about the breadth, the topicality, and the scientific quality of the resulting programme. From ion channels to neural circuits, brain disorders, and epigenetics; there’s something for everyone.
FENS and the British Neuroscience Association are looking forward to seeing you in Glasgow, from 11th to 15th July 2020 for the 12th FENS Forum of Neuroscience
!Discover the full programme on the FENS Forum 2020 website.
- Call for Forum events (networking and satellite events):
- 2 December 2019: early deadline to be included in the Preliminary Programme
- 20 April 2020: final deadline
- Early registration and abstract submission: 1 December 2019 - 18 February 2020
- FENS-IBRO/PERC travel grant applications: 1 December 2019 - 18 February 2020