Our next FENS Forum of Neuroscience will take place from 11-15 July 2020 in Glasgow, UK and promises to be another great celebration of neuroscience.
FENS is currently preparing the call for symposia and technical workshops proposals
, which will be open from 25 March – 20 May 2019. After listening to your feedback, we have decided that the call will be slightly later than in previous years, allowing you more time to work on your proposals and prepare your submissions.
The success of the Forum depends, to a large extent, on the quality of the proposed symposia and workshops, which are a key scientific ingredient of the Forum programme. Indeed a cutting edge scientific programme is crucial to attract our fellow scientists and in general the global neuroscience community. For this important step, we need your help.
We would therefore ask for your assistance in promoting the FENS Forum 2020, and more specifically the call for symposia and workshop proposals, to your colleagues, students, fellow scientists and within your professional networks.
There are many ways we can all contribute to the success of the Forum, including by:
- Forwarding the important dates to your colleagues
- Using the FENS Forum 2020 PowerPoint Slide at your upcoming lectures or society meetings
- Placing the banner in the newsletter or the news section of your lab or institution
- Using the banner with the link to the Forum website on your society website
- Printing and displaying the Forum 2020 poster on your institution's news board
- Adding the FENS social media icons to your email signature
- Following FENS on social media and sharing important dates and information via these channels
For more information please visit the Forum website: www.fens.org/2020. You can also contact us for more material or with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are all looking forward to celebrating yet another outstanding FENS Forum in Glasgow!
Prof. Fritjof Helmchen
Forum 2020 Programme Committee Chair